Some things I have learnt during my trip to the Sea Aquarium:
1. Danger arises once one dives beyond the depth of 1,000 metres, where fishes such as Viper fishes fight for food and mates
2. Some stingrays have a fish swimming beneath them. This could be a strategy whereby the fish protects the stingray from beneath while the stingray shelters the fish from external threats
3. Watching divers feeding the fishes is also a visual delight.
4. Kids are often most amazed and fascinated with seahorses and jellyfishes.
6. People are almost always eager to capture their own faces in front of fishes by cameras such that one can’t stand and look at fishes for long (no, most of them are not selfies!)
7. Sunken ships provide increased surface areas for fishes to survive and explore.
8. Fishes will turn to look at you if you look at them long enough.
Some memorable photos: